Join us & Grow with us!
Innoworld has been operating in Singapore for more than 5 years, thousands of kids have benefited from our patent and revolutionary programme, and has earned us the great reputation we enjoy today.
After partnering with DrawChina.com this year, we are able to access the rich resource of its artists and products, which enable us to extend our art enrichment programme to benefit more people in Singapore from 4 to 70 years old.
The secret of the phenomenal growth of Innoworld Learning Centre Pte. Ltd. is mainly attributed to:
1. patent and revolutionary art programme
2. experiences teachers and senior artists
3. quality teaching materials and curriculum planning
4. the highly innovative marketing ideas
5. wide networking with schools and the community
6. whole series art enrichment programmes, including: InnoArt, Sketch, Cartoon, Chinese Painting, Calligraphy, Musical instrument and Mandarin.
why wait? join us now!
OUR BUSINESS MODEL
a. InnoArt Drawing has been brought to Singapore five years ago by the Innoworld Learning Centre. It is unique and is a brand new concept of art drawing suitable for children for the ages of 4 to 12.
In 2011, partner with DrawChina.com, we are able to provide Chinese Calligraphy, Chinese Painting, Chinese Musical Instrument as well as Classic Mandarin enrichment programmes.
b. Currently, the programmes has been implemented in many kindergartens and learning centres ( Area Partners). It has been very well received.
2. INNOWORLD’s ROLES
When working with Area Partners ie kindergartens/learning centres, we perform the following key roles:
a. provide experienced and trained teacher to conduct the lessons
b. supply drawing materials / art bag
c. liaise with parents on students’ performance
d. assist Area Partners in conducting road shows
e. provide Inno Art flyers
f. Conduct Inno Art trial lessons
g. Advertise our Programmes as well as our Partners(local news paper, internet, etc)
3. LEARNING CENTRES/KINDERGARTENS’KEY ROLES
a. Recruit students and write to parents to attend “meet the parents cum free trial drawing lesson”
b. liaise with parents and collect fees
c. provide classroom with tables / chairs for drawing lessons
d. promote Innoworld programme
e. provide other logistic support where necessary.
4. OUR FEES SHARING BASIS
We offer kindergartens/Learning Centres the following sharing basis:
a. 35% tuition fee sharing from 30 student and above;
b. 30% tuition fee sharing for below 30 students.
1. Conduct art classes
2. Planning of art lessons
3. Continue developing and ehnancing art enrichment programmes
4. monitor students’ learning progress and feedback to the parents promptly.
5. take pictures of students’ works after each lesson and upload to our website.
- Passionate about art education
- Patience in educating young children and teenagers (from 3 years to 16 years)
- Fine Art/ Chinese Painting/Design/ Early Childhood Education Diploma with relevant experience
- Ability to zest up and inspire students through art
- Must be a team worker with good communication and interpersonal skills to work closely with children, parents and other team members in the centre.
- Only for Singaporean or PR
- Full-time Art Teachers must be willing to work on weekends, 45 hours a week. (Off days on Monday)
- Permanent Part-time Art Teachers: negotiable working hours; weekdays afternoon, evening or weekends, or depending on availability